A guide to turning up the volume in your library.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I think I mentioned that our library is getting current magazines again, since the subscription provider transition. In case it's helpful to see which I'm getting, here's the title list:

Alternative Press / Big Takeover / Billboard / Blender / CMJ Music Report / Communication Arts / Downbeat / The Economist / Electronic Musician / EQ / Future Music / Game Developer / HOW Magazine / Juxtapoz / Layers Magazine / MacAddict / Magnet / MIX / Modern Drummer / MOJO / Musicians Guide to Touring and Promoting / Newsweek / New Musical Express / No Depression / Paste / Performing Songwriter / Pro Sound News / Re: Up Magazine / Recording / REMIX / RES Magazine / Revolver / Rolling Stone / SCRATCH / Sound & Vision / Sound on Sound / SOURCE / Under the Radar / Variety / VIBE / Wax Poetics / Wire / Wired

I'd love to hear any recommendations of others . . . (We offer entertainment business degrees, as well.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mach10 said...

I see people were kind enough to offer suggestions the LAST time I posted this list. Geesh. I'm getting senile.

4:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home